Category: Community

The Mexico Report Celebrates Four-Year Anniversary Showcasing Mexico Travel, News and Philanthropy

June 18, 2013 – The Mexico Report, an online magazine-style blog showcasing positive news about Mexico, travel and philanthropy will celebrate its four-year anniversary on Saturday, June 22, 2013. With nearly a quarter of a million visits to date, The…

The Mexico Report to Sponsor 2nd Annual Baja Bash

The Mexico Report is pleased to announce its participation as a media sponsor in support of  WILDCOAST’s 2nd Annual Baja Bash taking place at the Port Pavilion in San Diego on Saturday, June 15, 2013. The Mexico Report is an online…

Taste of Playa Announces 5th Annual Culinary Fest

Taste of Playa image

Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo – Taste of Playa announces date for its 5th annual event to be held on November 24, 2013 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico The executive committee of Taste of Playa is proud to announce its…

Entrance Leads to Most Iconic Landmark in Puerto Vallarta

Do you recognize this photo?  I’ve been traveling to Puerto Vallarta most of my life, and have taken countless pictures of the outside of this landmark, but never the front or in the evening.  Can you guess where this photo…

9th Annual Altruism Festival for Puerto Vallarta Charities Scheduled for May 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – The Banderas Bay area is home to a variety of charities and non-profit organizations that enhance the lives of those who are in need of help, so once again, CasaMagna Marriott Resort Puerto Vallarta and American Consular…

New Documentary on Puerto Vallarta’s Historic Los Muertos Pier

After spending each summer in Puerto Vallarta since high school, I’ve always had fond memories of the ‘old’ Los Muertos pier.  Whether it was listening to live music at its entrance or just watching the local fishermen cast their lines,…