Category: Community

WiLDCOAST Announces 2nd Annual Baja Bash June 15, 2013

WiLDCOAST, an international conservation team that conserves coastal and marine ecosystems and wildlife, has announced it’s second annual Baja Bash to take place June 15, 2013 at Port Pavilion at the Broadway Pier in San Diego. The special fundraising event celebrating…

Upcoming Writers Conferences & Retreats in Mexico

There are many opportunities to build a vacation around an event.  Case in point, writers conferences in Mexico.  There are several coming up, and they continue to grow and attract award- winning authors, writers and literary agents from all around…

The MEXICO Report’s 3rd Annual Navidad Gift Guide 2012

It’s time for The MEXICO Report’s Annual Navidad Gift Guide! As we quickly approach Navidad and beyond, consider making alternative purchases.  In the spirit of giving, we encourage you to invest in something that benefits a cause – one that…

Growing Brilliant Minds in Mexico – Corazon de Vida’s Evening for Education, November 29

Corazon de Vida

Corazon de Vida will host its second annual fundraising event in Tijuana on Thursday, November 29, 2012, ‘Growing Brilliant Minds’ / ‘Cultivando Mentes Brillantes’ to benefit education programs for the 14 Baja orphanages that it supports.  The event will take…

16 Cool Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta

Banderas Bay, Puerto Vallarta

At the end of this year, my family and I will be visiting Puerto Vallarta, which will make it my umteenth time enjoying this beautiful and safe city. In fact, just thinking about visiting Vallarta, I am nostalgic for my…

Second Annual ‘We Move Forward’ Women’s Conference Returns to Isla Mujeres, Mexico March 5 – 8, 2013

WMF 2013 Isla Mujeres, Mexico

The 2nd Annual We Move Forward conference, a celebration of International Women’s Day, will be held March 5 – 8, 2013 on Isla Mujeres (Island of Women), some eight miles off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. Bringing together women from…