Cancun, Mexico (September 30, 2011) – The Cancun Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) is pleased to announce the 24th edition of the Cancun Travel Mart Mexico Summit 2011, taking place from October 12 to 14 at the Cancun Convention Center, located in the heart of the world-famous Hotel Zone.
The Cancun Travel Mart, sponsored each year by the Cancun Hotel Association, brings Tour Operators and Tourism Product & Services Buyers to Cancun from about 20 countries for destination up-date reports and hotel site inspections. The Event includes tourism destinations from all of Mexico, especially the Mexican Caribbean region.
Events scheduled for the 2011 edition of the Cancun Travel Mart include:
- Welcome Dinner – 2012 Let’s Celebrate a New Beginning Mundo Maya, sponsored by The State Government of Quintana Roo & The Cancun Hotel Association
- VIP Meeting Planner Personal Hotel Inspections Arranged in advance during Thursday’s Pre-Scheduled Appointments
- Buyer & Supplier Pre-Scheduled Business Appointments & Marketplace Café, sponsored by Real Resorts
- Working Lunch for Buyers & Suppliers, sponsored by CANIRAC (Restaurant Association)
- ***Airport Transfers/Ground Transportation is being sponsored by AMAV (Quintana Roo Travel Agencies Association)***
The Cancun CVB looks forward to hosting the travel industry’s top media, tourism product & services buyers, and tour operators in the beautiful Mexican Caribbean at the 2011 edition of the Cancun Travel Mart Mexico Summit.
For more information, please visit http://www.cancuntravelmart.com/