The Travel & Adventure Show comes to Los Angeles February 18-19, 2017. The Mexico Report will be attending on Saturday, February 18 and we hope to see you there. Here are the top six highlights we are looking forward to experiencing:
- Travel Speakers: Andrew Zimmer, Peter Greenberg, Pauline Former, Rick Steves and Johnny Jet are just a few. Tip, if you know which one you really want to see, find out what time they are speaking and arrive early. These sessions fill up quick and it’s hard to hear in the overflow section.
- Travel Deals: If you are thinking about booking travel for spring break, summer or even fall 2017, this show is the place to find exclusive deals and show specials as most travel agencies, tour operators and hoteliers are coming to the show to share with you their best offers.
- Global Beats Stage: take a mental vacation and let the music and dance transport you a million miles away with cultural performances from Maui, Tahiti, Caribbean, Panama and more.
- Travel Tip Sessions: How to travel smart and pack right, how to visit three US Virgin Islands in one vacation, traveling in a time of disruption are just a few of the sessions available in several stages. Personally, I’m really looking forward to the guide to better travel photography by Ralph Velasco at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday in the Savvy Travel Theatre.
- Drawings & Prizes: Tourism boards, Convention & Visitors Bureaus, adventure companies and many others are offering drawings to win travel, air, hotel, adventure experiences and more.
- Taste of Travel Stage: Celebrated chefs dazzle audiences by preparing their specialty cuisine in a stadium style theatre connecting food with the destination experience.
Tickets are still on sale for the show:
Buy tickets in advance online for $11 or buy at the door for $15.
Kids 16 and under are free.
Visit www.travelshows.com for more info.
Susie Albin-Najera is the creator and editor of The Mexico Report, an internationally recognized travel blog showcasing news, philanthropy and resources for the modern traveler, voted ‘Top Five Favorite Blogs in Mexico’ by About.com Readers’ Choice Awards and ‘Top Blog in Mexico’ by GoOverseas.com. Najera is a brand and destination travel marketing and public relations specialist, writer, author and producer. Najera serves on the host committee for Maestro Cares, founded by singer Marc Anthony and producer Henry Cardenas; and on the advisory board for Corazon de Vida, an organization providing aid to children in Mexico. She is the creator of ‘The Real Heroes of Mexico’ showcasing community heroes in Mexico and producer of Latino Thought Makers. Fostering positive relations between countries, Najera has been recognized by the Mexican Consulate and Mexico Tourism Board for her dedication to showcasing Mexico as a premiere destination. She can be reached at email@example.com