This holiday season, hotels and resorts in Mexico are catering to their international guests by serving up special Thanksgiving offers. Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun will be offering elaborate Thanksgiving buffet on November 26 inside the resort’s beautiful beachfront restaurant, Isla Contoy.
“The Thanksgiving menu at Isla Contoy offers a unique experience for our guests visiting during the Thanksgiving holiday,” said Mr. Alberto Gurrola, Managing Director of Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun. “Guests will enjoy a special menu prepared by the resort’s Executive Chef Francisco Flores that features traditional American dishes, as well as many others that highlight the flavors of Mexico. Guests of the hotel can also enjoy the many festive musical and art events the resort will be hosting over the Thanksgiving holiday.”
Diners will include a complete holiday spread featuring a mix of traditional dishes, and those with a Mexican twist including:
- Fresh salads – apple, celery and walnut; coleslaw; and potato bacon and mustard
- Warm sides – green beans with bacon; pork, prune and apricot casserole, pumpkin au gratin, and beef in a creamy thyme sauce
- A grand carving station of roasted turkey in annatto seed, a popular peppery and nutty spice widely used in Latin cooking, served with flavorful stuffing and cranberry basil sauce
- Decadent seafood raw bar offerings – mussels, scallops and shrimp
- Traditional seasonal desserts such as pumpkin pie, walnut tart, cinnamon apple cake, and Latin inspired ones like Mexican spiced chocolate cake and cheese and red berries empanadas
These types of menu offerings give travelers the option of enjoying their holiday traditions while enjoying the pleasures of a relaxing vacation getaway in Mexico.