Corazon de Vida has announced its 13th Annual Holiday Pledge Drive for the children it serves in 13 different orphanages in Baja, from Tijuana to Rosarito, Mexico.
There are many reasons to donate, but here are 10 reasons to donate to my fundraising page for Corazon de Vida’s 13th Annual Holiday Pledge Drive.
- It’s so easy to donate, just by making a choice to give back. Just one click is all it takes.
- These kids are so humble – this is why we ask for them. And It feels so good to give back.
- It’s close to the holidays. You can check donating off your list early.
- Only have $5? Any amount is worthy. Every penny counts.
- Did I mention that any amount is tax-deductible? Yes, 100%.
- Giving inspires others to donate. Your donation goes straight to one of 13 different orphanages through Corazon de Vida to feed, shelter, provide clothing, basic supplies, education and much more.
- Corazon de Vida provides monthly bus trips to the orphanages which is an outstanding and very memorable experience for volunteers looking to have a hands-on experience. (Reading to the kids, playing ball with them, helping to make lunch and so much more.)
- The kids are surrounded by love thanks to volunteer and fundraising efforts. They come from dire situations of need.
- One of the most beautiful aspects of Corazon de Vida is that the founder, Hilda Pacheco-Taylor, grew up in one of the orphanages that the foundation now supports. It’s a beautiful story of giving back and you can be part of it.
- Corazon de Vida has been helping kids for more than 20 years. Because of your donations, the kids who graduate from the orphanages go on to be chefs, teachers, veterinarians (and much more) in addition to being outstanding citizens in their communities who ALSO end up giving back to others.
I am SO GRATEFUL to you for your support. I will PERSONALLY thank you each and every one of you on social media for your generous donation because it takes a LOT to step up and very little to make a big difference. Donate here! :) xoxo
About Corazon de Vida:
Corazon de Vida (CDV) is a 20+ year US 501c3 non-profit organization providing life-changing support for orphaned and abandoned children in Baja, Mexico by funding local orphanages, providing quality of life improvement services and investing in the children’s future by funding higher education. Through our life-sustaining program we provide monthly funding for the orphanages under our care. These orphanages give abandoned children security, nutrition, shelter and access to a reliable education. We also fund scholarships for teens aging out of the orphanage system to continue their education.
We provide consistent, monthly support to 10+ orphanages, housing more than 700 children. Our university program currently has 45+ past orphanage residents in college or technical school, and serving as role models to their younger ‘siblings’.
We are on a mission to break the vicious cycle of poverty from perpetuating child abandonment.
We believe that every child’s life is valued and holds the same potential, excitement and opportunity as any other life. It is up to us to work together to make sure our care transforms into each child’s hope for the future.
Donate to Susie’s 13th Annual Holiday Pledge Drive for Corazon de Vida. Thank you / Mil gracias!