Luxury boutique resort, Las Alamandas, located on the Pacific Coast midway between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, along the “Costalegre” coast in the state of Jalisco, has completed a major renovation including four new facilities, an art gallery and rooftop lounge.
Founder and CEO Isabel Goldsmith-Patiño explains, “We updated and enhanced every aspect of the resort, as well as added many beautiful new facilities to take the guest experience at Las Alamandas to new heights.”
The renovation to the all-suite resort included:
- building four new facilities
- an additional garden villa, Casa San Isidro, with two suites
- a house, Casa la Loma, with two suites
- an art gallery and lounge
- an open-air rooftop bar-lounge
- adding Jacuzzis in most suites
- remodeling inside and out the three beachfront villas, including Casa del Sol, the Presidential Villa
- refreshing and enlivening with many new appointments the three existing garden villas
- resurfacing the tennis court
The spacious art gallery and lounge is a new gathering spot where guests can relax in comfortable sitting areas, watch movies and sports events on the big-screen TV and view dynamic exhibits by noted Mexican artists. Exhibits are rotated throughout the year, showcasing a variety of artists and styles.
Estrella Azul is an inviting new rooftop lounge decorated in shades of blue where guests can enjoy colorful sunsets and gaze through the telescope at the sea of stars above.
Las Alamandas has received numerous awards from major magazines and travel organizations and was recently named the world’s #2 Most Excellent Beach Hotel and Most Excellent Romantic Hideaway by Condé Nast Johansens 2012 Awards for Excellence.