We know there are thousands of cool Instagram accounts related to Mexico travel, culture, food, lifestyle and more and we are just getting started on our lists. So for our first round of recommendations, here are 10 cool Mexico-related Instagrams we love (in addition to Visit Mexico (Official Mexico Tourism Board), the official site for Mexico travel and tourism.
- Mexican Coolture: handmade pieces created by Mexican artists
- Bianca Castro Cerio Trenti: pastry/dessert chef extraordinaire in Baja and San Diego
- Mex Collective: An eclectic collection of Mexico-inspired brands
- Good Food Mexico City: created by freelance journalist Nicholas Gilman
- Mexico Guide: created by travel writer/blogger/tour guide/author and Oaxaca resident Suzanne Barbezat
- Pineda Covalin: our favorite designers in Mexico
- Oaxacking: arts, culture, travel Oaxaca
- Boutique Mexico: owner works with and supports indigenous artisans to bring their work to life
- The Latin Kitchen: a collab of writers temp us with recipes we hope to make one day, and more
- Nina Catrina: Inspired by Mexico’s vibrant colors and millenary traditions
Who did we forget? We love recommendations. What/who are you favorite Mexico Instagrams?
Let us know in the comment section below.
And don’t forget to follow us at The Mexico Report! @TheMexicoReport